The U.S. Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Indian Affairs provides services to federally recognized tribes. You can take advantage of education, job training, and employment opportunities that BIA delivers to approximately 1.9 million American Indians and Alaska Natives through contracts, grants, and compacts.
For more information on services available for Native people and communities, visit the following federal programs:
- U.S. Department of Agriculture American Indian & Alaska Native Programs
- U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- National Congress of American Indians
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency: Federal Agencies Native American Offices, Programs, and Resources
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services: Administration for Native Americans